GearBoxes & Gears
Reduction Gear Boxes
Reduction Gear Box is used to reduce an input speed to a slower output speed and more output torque. It is a wheel work consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which power is transmitted or motion or torque is changed. We manufacture single stage, double stage or multistage gear boxes.
- Gear boxes designed as per ASTM/DIN/ Indian standards.
- Designed to dampen vibrations.
- Work efficiently at peak loads.
- Single, double & multi stage.
- Desired gear ratio.
- Gears in DP system and module.
- Forced, Splash & Spray Lubrication.
- Steel fabricated body and housing.
- Double oil seals.
- Spherical Roller Bearing.
- Heat dissipation window.
- Fully machined Shaft.
- Hardened & grinded gear for smooth run(forged EN-9, EN-19, EN-24 steel).
- Size range of 150mm PCD up to 750mm PCD.
- Speed of 50 RPM to 1500 RPM.
- All Shafts of material forged class-IV.
- Branded Heavy Duty Antifriction Spherical Roller Bearings are installed after thorough calculation.
- Double Oil Seals complete with Internal & External Pipeline for lubrication of Gears & Bearings is provided.
- Inspection window at various levels is provided for proper viewing of gears inside the gear box.
- Flow indicator, temperature indicator and proper interlocking with mill is done.
- Vent Pipes are provided for release of heat and oil from inside the Gear Box.
- 72 Hour Non-stop trial of gear box is done on various speeds before dispatch.
- Vibration, voice and lapping levels are thoroughly checked on trial before dispatch.
Pinion Gear Boxes
- Steel Fabricated body and accurately machined, totally enclosed, oil tight, having a sufficient lubrication system and dust proof.
- Gears made of En-9, En-19 or En-24 according to the requirement.
- The gears are made in D.P. and module formula with single or double helical teeth.
- 3 hi or 2 hi as per order suitable for 6″ to 20″ PCD mills.
- Imported double roller (self aligned) bearings are used and the oil seals are provided with the bearings to protect the oil leakage.
- Pinion Gear box is tested at full capacity to ensure smooth operation before delivering the product to the customer.
Helical or “dry fixed” gears offer a refinement over spur gears. The leading edges of the teeth are not parallel to the axis of rotation, but are set at an angle. Since the gear is curved, this angling causes the tooth shape to be a segment of a helix. Helical gears can be meshed in parallel or crossed orientations. The former refers to when the shafts are parallel to each other; this is the most common orientation. In the latter, the shafts are non-parallel, and in this configuration the gears are sometimes known as “skew gears”
Double Helical Gears
Double helical gears, or herringbone gears, overcome the problem of axial thrust presented by “single” helical gears, by having two sets of teeth that are set in a V shape. A double helical gear can be thought of as two mirrored helical gears joined together. This arrangement cancels out the net axial thrust, since each half of the gear thrusts in the opposite direction. However, double helical gears are more difficult to manufacture due to their more complicated shape.
Worm gears resemble screws. A worm gear is usually meshed with a spur gear or a helical gear, which is called the gear, wheel, or worm wheel.
Worm-and-gear sets are a simple and compact way to achieve a high torque, low speed gear ratio. For example, helical gears are normally limited to gear ratios of less than 10:1 while worm-and-gear sets vary from 10:1 to 500:1.
Fabricated using high quality raw material and are designed with utmost precision and attention. Our sprockets help in avoiding early elongation of chain minimizing break downs and reducing the power consumption, resulting in high productivity.
Capacity – Up to 6″ Pitch.
Type – Simplex Sprockets, Duplex Sprockets, Triplex Sprockets.
RMT IS FOR YOU
Rebar Mills Used for producing Rebars from Ingots or Billets with size of finished Rebar varying from 8 mm to 32 mm . Annual production upto 200,000(Two Thousand metric ton… Read More
Wire Rod Mills
Wire Rod Mills We manufacture and supply Wire Rod Rolling Mill Plant to produce high quality wire coils from 6 mm to 12 mm production capacity up to 200000 ton… Read More
Section Mill We manufacture machinery for producing structure steel like Angle, Beam, Channels, Flat, and Girders etc. of various size range from 25 mm to 600 mm structure production capacity… Read More
Housing Less Stands
Housing Less Stands Housingless Mill Stands designed by Rmt Tools are very Reliable and have High Rigidity with quick roll change capability. These types of stands can be interchanged quickly… Read More
Re-Heating Furnace We make Pusher Type Billet Reheating Furnace up to 50 Tones/hr. capacities. These furnaces are mostly used in Steel Rolling Mills. Salient features Low fuel consumption of 0.3… Read More
Coiler/De Coiler (Wire Rod Mill) Rmt Tools coiler is used for obtaining a compact coil of Hot rolled bars upto the size of 12 mm .The hot rolled condition of… Read More
Automatic Cooling bed
Automatic Cooling bed Used for Cooling and cross transferring the finished product towards the discharge end. The Automatic Cooling bed consists of two major units: Twin-channel Bar receiving Mechanism Movable… Read More
TMT Plant We provide complete solutions for TMT Plant. for superior mechanical properties in strength, weld ability, ductility, and bendability, meeting International quality standards.. Our TMT plant supports Size ranges… Read More
GearBoxes & Gears
Reduction Gear Box is used to reduce an input speed to a slower output speed and more output torque. It is a wheel work consisting of a… Read More
Rmt offers Bloom Billet Shearing ,Rotary shearing machines, Scrap shearing machines, Cold crop shearing machines, Flying shearing machines and Alligator shearing machines. Shearing Machines are used for cuffing of spirited… Read More
Crank Shafts We supply custom made CrankShafts & eccentric shafts bearing high tolerance and finish while being durable and sturdy in construction. These shafts are used for various industrial purposes… Read More
Flywheel C.I or MS Steel casted Flywheels of varying size and weight ranging upto 30 MT Flywheel is a rotating mechanical device that is used to store rotational energy.Flywheel is… Read More
Overhead Cranes An overhead travelling crane, also known as an overhead crane or as a suspended crane, has the ends of the supporting beam resting on wheels running on rails… Read More
Cold rolling Mill
Cold rolling, a process that helps increase strength and strain hardening by up to 20 %, takes place when the metal is below re-crystallization temperature. The surface finish… Read More
Electrical Control Panels Power Distribution Panels Main Lt Panel With ACB Automatic Change Over Panel Electrical Control Panels Phase Sequence Correction Panel Control Panels AC And DC Drive Panels AMF… Read More